Crankshaft drill guides for 5/16-24

I am making some. The finish is nothing to write home about, the fit is. They are sized for 3/4” crankshafts with an oilite bushing insert used for 5/8” shafts. Drilled for 70-75% of full thread. Use a high quality Letter I drill, Tap Magic cutting fluid or equivalent, and a high quality 5/16-24 tap. I chamfer the edge with a Waldron 90 degree countersink. 64E3D507-87A7-4578-9522-F1B75593ADD9.jpeg
Capacity of drilling around 1 1/2” deep. Shipping has been around $8.30 in a USPS small box.
I have no clue how much to charge, so
$25 plus the ride. Paid somehow, after receiving, inspecting, and test-fitting on your crankshaft.
If need be, I can make a tap guide that is the same design, but with a much larger hole to accommodate your tap shank with a wrap or two of electrical tape to fit snug. For $25
Admin, if this should have been in wanted or for sale, could someone move it please.

I am making some. The finish is nothing to write home about, the fit is. They are sized for 3/4” crankshafts with an oilite bushing insert used for 5/8” shafts. Drilled for 70-75% of full thread. Use a high quality Letter I drill, Tap Magic cutting fluid or equivalent, and a high quality 5/16-24 tap. I chamfer the edge with a Waldron 90 degree countersink. View attachment 265781
Capacity of drilling around 1 1/2” deep. Shipping has been around $8.30 in a USPS small box.
I have no clue how much to charge, so
$25 plus the ride. Paid somehow, after receiving, inspecting, and test-fitting on your crankshaft.
If need be, I can make a tap guide that is the same design, but with a much larger hole to accommodate your tap shank with a wrap or two of electrical tape to fit snug. For $25
Admin, if this should have been in wanted or for sale, could someone move it please.
Now $20 plus the ride. Guess I was over-priced.
Steve