CT100U, 98CC Questions....

Since hotrodminibikes.com is down right now, I've been on the search for something on par with their power-up kit for a coleman ct100u, specifically speaking a header pipe that routes under the seat and out the back and an aftermarket K&N style air filter, though all I'm finding is parts for the 200. So Im curious, not knowing a whole lot about the differences between the 98cc, the 196cc and the predator 212, would a header pipe for the 196cc or the 212cc fit on the 98?
If not, what performance parts are interchangeable between the motors? I.E valve covers, rockers, intake manifold, valve springs, etc....
Any insight to this is welcome!!

Welcome to cool site.the 98c. And 212c. Are two different motors.parts will no interchange with each other.there are some speed part available
But if you are looking for more power go with the 212 more stuff available

DaddyJohn

Welcome to cool site.the 98c. And 212c. Are two different motors.parts will no interchange with each other.there are some speed part available
But if you are looking for more power go with the 212 more stuff available
Definitely... You can spend more modifying your original engine than you would swapping a larger 212cc into it, and get nowhere near the performance improvement. A completely stock Predator 212 will motivate a mini bike surprisingly well!

Ah, yes. That's definitely the direction im going. with all this craziness right now i cant find a single 212 at any stores near me that have one in stock....
i guess i just didnt want the 98cc to go to complete waste; already bypassed the governor to get a little more top speed out of it.
and thank you!!

joshua. c.

check craigslist for an old used briggs at least 5 hp or more. preferably a 6hp over head valve inteck. it will produce way more power than a 98cc and has tons of aftermarket performance parts available and should be able to be had half the price of a new preditor. a 5hp briggs Flathead would also work but be slightly less powerful and has just as many parts available. and an over head valve 5.5hp tecumseh would work as well but it's harder to find the aftermarket parts for it.