CT100U Predator 212 Motor Swap

Does anyone know where I can go to get a step by step instructions for swapping to a Predator 212 motor.
There are lots of major performance mods with instructions, but I just want to drop a bigger motor in.
WHY: We live at 9000 feet in a area with hills and I want to be able to ride it too. Its just got enough power for my daughter at this atlitude but not me.
Help?
Here are the current questions I have.
1. Do I need a new clutch?
2. Where can I get an inexpensive motor mount for Predator 212 to CT100U (Mine is not a doodle bug frame-Its Coleman CT100U
3. Wiring? Not my forte. ha ha
4. Gas Tank; I saw one person just use a rubber mallet to hammer down the fuel tank top to fit in the frame.......ideas?
Thanks for the help.....
Scott

1. Yes. You need one for a 3/4" shaft. Get some good quality chain while you're at it. I really like the RLV Basic chain. You need #35.
2. https://www.gopowersports.com/fully-adjustable-motor-plate-small-block/ (that one should work, might want to contact them to be sure)
3. Just need to hook up the kill switch. It's only 2 wires.
4. Just look around for a tank you like. Search for listing number 303397188391 on Ebay. I have several of these and like them. They will require welding some brackets to the frame though.

I attached a couple pics of 2 of my bikes that have that same tank. The grey bike is a CT200U, it's just got a seat from a CT100U on it. The green one is a DB30 Doodlebug.

Attachments

1. Yes. You need one for a 3/4" shaft. Get some good quality chain while you're at it. I really like the RLV Basic chain. You need #35.
2. https://www.gopowersports.com/fully-adjustable-motor-plate-small-block/ (that one should work, might want to contact them to be sure)
4. Just look around for a tank you like. Search for listing number 303397188391 on Ebay. I have several of these and like them. They will require welding some brackets to the frame though.

I attached a couple pics of 2 of my bikes that have that same tank. The grey bike is a CT200U, it's just got a seat from a CT100U on it. The green one is a DB30 Doodlebug.
Your awesome! Thank you!!!! Exactly what I was wanting

What length of chain do I need for the CT100IU and the new Predator 212?
Thanks again and sorry for being a nuisance