cushman hawk

hello , I recently bought a cushman hawk, gas engine, four wheeled , rear wheel drive buggy with a cab,and manual dump box, im interested in finding parts and pieces for it mostly the clutches, the engine is twin cylinder which runs perfect anybody know where i could find parts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks again:thumbsup:

I just recently acquired similar items but it is branded a Ransomes. It is exactly like the Cushman Hawk but painted Red.
I was wondering if you found any resources for your parts. I found that Jacobsen dealers could find some parts. I am currently looking for a parts manual for the Cushman Hawk. I think with the parts manual and acquiring actual part numbers the searching will be easier.
Try this site for more internal clutch parts.
Good luck…

Ransomes of Ipswich, Ltd owned Cushman for a few years just prior to Cushman's closure, so there was some double-branding on models produced during that time...

Parts manuals and other literature should be interchangable between brands, and dealers who stocked up prior to the closure should still have plenty of parts available, but once those existing parts are gone, they probably won't be available new in the future, except for parts squirrelled away by former employees and trickled out to ebay...

Much of the tooling to make those parts no longer exists, and the old Cushman factory has new owners and is producing something entirely different...

The new Cushman twin engines still available are being made from castings purchased after the closure, and are machined and assembled by former employees.

Obsolete Cushman parts

Check out arlyns surplus on ebay. They bought much of the surplus parts inventory just before the plant was closed.

Lynn

I have a Cushman Hawk that has a rear axle issue and we are not in a position to repair it. I would like to sell it complete, not parted out. It is in Heber-Overgaard, AZ. Or call 480-7206454.