Cushman Trailster reassambly

Hey fellas, I dug out my Cushman trailster last night and started putting it back together. Might try to get it in a winter car show coming up in February. I think I've found most of the parts for it but I'm not sure. Mainly what I'm concerned about is the transmission. I have the centrifugal clutch and the rear wheel but that's all. I've heard about them having a two speed. Is it possible that mine was just direct? Sighting own the inside chain sprocket on the clutch, it looks like it's way out of alignment but the chain size looks the same. I was lucky enough to buy my house with this thing in the garage and not know it but I wasn't lucky enough to have it all in the same place. The guy that used to own it must've taken it apart because the parts were scattered all over the place. The engine was in the front stall, frame in the back, tank straps and broken headlight in the basement of the house, muffler and clutch on two different shelving units but in the same stall of the garage. I think I've found everything but the chain unless it has a transmission. Main question is, is it supposed to have one and what does it look like? Pictures? If it is supposed to have on the parts are probably in the garage here somewhere. Thanks! Pictures coming soon of what I have.

Here's the whole thing minus the headlight and tank straps.
20161218_194129[1].jpg
Shroud
20161218_183223[1].jpg
Engine serial number plate.
20161218_183210[1].jpg
Figured the serial number plate could help ID the year.

markus

looks like a 1960-61 model. They had a transmission/gearbox not exactly sure how it worked on the trailsters though and I think they were specific to them due to the gearing they had compared to other vehicles they were making. Both sprockets were on the right side of them which is whey the offset is there.

Here's the Serial number tag. Can anybody help me identify the year?

It even has the dealer plate still on it from it was sold to the guy I got it from. I'm sure there are no more records of the sale as this place has been out of business for decades.

Heard back from Dennis Carpenter today and my Trailster is a 60 or 61 model. Now all I need o do is find a transmission for it. I'm hoping it'll show up like the rest of parts. They've all been found in my house and garage.

Glad to hear they were able to help you. I to have a trailster. Mine has been altered quite a bit by the previous owner. Has a 10hp Tecumseh engine with a torque converter set up.