cushman

I forgot about this sitting in the field. we drug this up about 12yr ago got it out of texas at the swap meet was going to use it to drive around the junk yard. she is all there and I drove it off the trailer but didn't steer very good.

Last edited:
tell her no she don't it hard as heck to steer and it don't have power steering you see were it is parked that's why it has a t bar for a steering wheel.

tell her no she don't it hard as heck to steer and it don't have power steering you see were it is parked that's why it has a t bar for a steering wheel.
cushman had two tipes of steering ,handle bar or steering wheel,or wheel with a
gear box, nice truck ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that thing looks cool i have a ezgo 3 wheeled golf cart that the body is toast on it but it has a rack n pinion steering on it so it is easy to steer im guessing since they are both 3 wheeled it would be easy to convert over would you consider selling it since we live so close buy each other or i would sell my set up to you if you want to keep it

I might dig it out one day it was a city vehicle from texas I think could you picture driving that around all day it even has windshield wiper"1" my dad bought a what I think is a Cushman motor cycle with a OMC motor on it for my son years ago but I want let him ride it yet because if he ever wreck I would have to go back in time to get parts lol. I will take some pic and show it off it looks like a small iron head police bike.