Custom chopper with clone

This comes with a nice steel rear fender that I didn't get a picture of. I don't know if the engine runs, it does turn over with compression. It is 196cc with a 3/4" shaft. Brake seems to work well.

image.jpg10_zpsprz7jvrv.jpg

image.jpg11_zpscsdtmami.jpg

$200

Shipping
UPS - You can check rates from Spokane WA. I can weigh it if you need.
Fastenal - I've used them before for large and heavy shipments and I was happy. Last time I paid $125 for about 300 lbs fastened to a pallet. If you wanted to buy this and one of my other bikes for sale both could probably fit on one pallet.
You can also pick up locally in the Spokane WA area if you are close.

Delivery option
I will be coming to CA this spring or early summer. We will be coming from Spokane on the I-90 > 395 > I-84 > I-5 to the Redding CA area.
If you are along that route and would prefer this over shipping, I can bring it with me and meet you. You will have to meet me on the road (rest stop or similar) that we are on, and accommodate my schedule. I won't be able to stay and chat unfortunately or wait around. It's a long drive with young kids!

Payment
I'll take Paypal (gift) or check/money order. I'd have to wait for the check to clear first.

PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Edit:
I spent some time on the bike today. The engine runs great, throttle and kill switch work. The fender is bolted on. That said, it still needs a clutch and chain, and could probably benefit from a choke lever.