Custom clutch guard -- fits any bike!

oh... my... god....

this is really happening. thats literally a half hour away from me. I should contact these genius fabricators...

look how that motor plate and footpegs are bolted thru the frame. that bike is going to fold in half before the chain snaps and breaks the rubbermaid...

capguncowboy

Honestly, I can almost understand the ingenuity behind it sense of accomplishment that it's doing what you need it to do -- but do they really think it looks good enough that someone would pay for that?

At first, I thought maybe it was a little kid with big dreams, but that's an adult holding that half sawn tote...

Remember Tupperware parties back in the day?? I remember my my mom coming home with more crap than would fit in the cupboards whenever she went to one....maybe he's trying to figure out what to do with all the crap...yeah right... He probably walked out of Walmart with that and swears by Flex Seal also....Maybe its Billy Mays himself?? LOL

Someone ought to remember this trick and do a Johnny Cash style "one Piece at a Time" (google it kids) Buildoff bike!

Instead of a top quality build you can do a mixed bag/shade tree mechanic/Rube goldburg build ... hell, it could be a whole class for all the orphaned, never to be used parts.

Photo one also highlights upholstery skills with that seat cover..the (double dog dare you to stand on the pegs) along with awsum clutch covers...how can you lose?