custom made drag mini bike FS

OK guys, I am giving up on the mini drag bike thing. This project is now for sale. It has a briggs animal/WF/modified engine with stock bore and stroke, ANmod1 cam, ARC rod, WF head with oversized SS valves and mikuni tm24 carb. The rims and forks are off of a x15 pocket bike, frame is my design. A modified tav2 provides the gearing. Price is $1500. Located in Fayetteville Ga.

What times does the bike run? Any idea on how much HP/TQ?
Thanks
I don't know about hp/tq but we were doing 60 in the 1/8 mi., never timed it. All based on gps. Never raced it since here in Ga there seems to be no interest in these. That is the reason for giving up, one guy mentioned something about racing but never heard back from him.

I also have for sale a briggs 305 dual ball bearing block with forged crank, arc rod, dyno 308 BS cam, oversized SS valves with dual springs, CM pushrods, ARC adj flywheel and OKO carb. All new except head which was worked by JRPW. Never been fired $1000 firm.

Last edited:
Alright guys, roller for $500. Frame, forks, seat, rims with tires (tires are brand new, no Chinese made cheap stuff) and gas tank. No switches, brakes or anything else.