custom mini bike frame

markus

Built this a few years ago got it to a roller status, took it back apart to make finishing touches and its just been sitting around. This is custom modified from a early 70's Powerdyne frame and forks. It has been chopped like 3-4 inches down and axle points have been raised to lower the bike. would have to stay with 5" or 6" wheels unless you want to "lay frame" everywhere you go, and you are also limited to engine height, so please be aware of that and view all the pictures to get a better idea of how some engines and tire sizes fit on it from when I was building it.
While this a short frame, I left the bars high and moved the foot pegs forward to give an adult some legroom and keep legs away from the engine. Frame is 7/8", has standard flange bearing type headtube (factory braced still) jackshaft plates, kickstand, multi slotted engine plate, bolt on kick up pegs (included but not shown) Chain adjustments are made at the rear axle and engine.

Painted in Base/clear Nason (Dupont/Axalta) fulthane automotive paint "Black effect" all out of a gun, no spraybomb. I will include whats left of the basecoat color if you want it, there is probably enough left to spray the frame in color one more time if you are not a wasteful painter and plenty left if you wanted to make changes and blend it in. (see all pics to see the color in the light) It is a standard fleet color in that line so its easy to get and match.

Also comes with seat (new) black with gray piping and gray stitching), a customized matching set of Domino cast aluminum controls with way cool side throttle and brake lever with heavy return spring, the kickstand leg (may still need some shortening depending on your tire choice), and a set bare steel footpegs (the footbar is from a 70's Rupp so they are that style)

Price: $300 plus shipping and box usually runs around the 50-100 range for frame and 1 piece forks due to box size and destination.

As it sits today (what you will get plus what is listed above, all other pictures below with different parts/engines are NOT INCLUDED and are for reference only!)

paint color out in the light and up close:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Stripped of stock muff/air cleaner/tank an OHV clone will fit and does have room for a round tank over top, multi slotted engine plate and jackshaft mounts make centering the engine doable.

How it looked at last "mock up" a few years ago with 5.30/4.50 6" rear and 4.10 6" front installed:

Axle mounts are set level with each other, this photo shows the bike on 4.10 3.50 6" both front and rear:

Frame will fit an old school briggs up to 3 hp as well (note this photo was taken at setup and the engine plate was not moved forward in the frame yet):

markus

Markus: I am assuming this is not a roller, but just for the frame and few parts included, not the wheels as well?

Thanks.
nope no wheels, just the frame/forks, seat, custom controls (throttle and brake lever), foot pegs, and kickstand parts. Like seen in the first photo and stated in the listing.