Custom Mini Chopper

I have a custom mini chopper that I am looking to get rid of. It has a hand built frame and gas tank. The chopper has billet handle bar grips with twist throttle. It has a 5 horse briggs which goes to a belt drive torque convertor and feeds to a chain jack shaft. It has a 17 front wheel and a 140 12in wheel in the rear. Also has hydraulic hand brake for the rear. The bike is a little over 7 feet long also. Here are some pics that I have of it, the only thing that is different is it has a standard front end not a springer front end. I am asking 1,000 for it or best offer. Located in Iowa City, IA

I bought it mainly to use as a cool pit bike for when we go drag racing, but its a little long when you need to turn around in tight areas. I would be willing to trade for mini bike that is shorter and eaiser to fit in the the back of the truck. I like the style of mini bikes that minidragbike builds, small and fast like #0092 and #00115 in his photo album. I might consider a trade for a style of bike like that.

Jared

[/ATTACH]
I bought it mainly to use as a cool pit bike for when we go drag racing, but its a little long when you need to turn around in tight areas. I would be willing to trade for mini bike that is shorter and eaiser to fit in the the back of the truck. I like the style of mini bikes that minidragbike builds, small and fast like #0092 and #00115 in his photo album. I might consider a trade for a style of bike like that.

Jared
View attachment 1740

this is a minidragbike bike. brand new clone. interested ?

Last edited: