Custom Pro Built Heald - Chopper Style Opinions Wanted

Custom Bronc Hybrid - complete minus paint and final assembly. Will ship complete with custom paint: Looking for your opinion of value completed with paint. Can provide with muffler or existing straight 1" pipe will provide tav side cover installation in coordinated color. Will complete paint in your choice of (2) colors or will select my recommended color. Your selection of custom graphics optional. I have newly recovered Bronc seat with shocks in excellent condition - seat recently recovered with logo goes with offering. New Predator with stage I, custom 1" pipe, One of a kind band brake fabrication, custom one-off seat and shock mount, too much to list. I am looking for your market value opinion and your opinion of the "chopper look" on the Heald frame. No cutting has been done to this build so may easily be restored to "Bronc" status with included original parts. Original Bronc drive system, seat, shocks and front fender goes with sale, Original bike was very clean prior to build. No rust or damage.

Attachments

What price are you trying to get to ?
As the ad states, we are looking for this communities opinion of value based on a quality, professional build and comparable Bronc prices over recent sales. Let us know what you value this type of build at... Everyone may have a different value based on the non-stick build type. Cheers

You use two negatives which imply our fellow forum members are either not educated enough in the Bronc space or too shy to respond. I like to error on the positive side, so I'm betting on a degree of input.. there's enough "can't" around with may folks.... I always like to see what's possible, not what's not.

Best of luck in your endeavor…

and I could be mistaken/wrong, I am most days…but I believe there is a member on here that may own the rights to the heald super bronc?? So they are well versed in the heald field….

I know the value for all of my bikes that I build, however true value is only met with what the market pays.... I ask each market that we advertise in what their opinion is and then balance that against the prior 3omths of actual comparable sales to arrive at a fair market value. I never use the logic of " " I have spent $1200 on this build so I MUST MAKE 30% on it" I am blessed with a stable retirement and build for fun with no pressures or timelines.. so if everything comes together, awesome... If it doesn't, pity on me. You may or may not agree with this approach however, that works for me as well. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.. thanks for your input.

pomfish

You wrote;
"I know the value for all of my bikes that I build, however true value is only met with what the market pays."

There is the answer, what the market brings on that day.
Your cost/value for starting price and auction that puppy and be happy.
No need for comments from us in the peanut gallery since you already know the value.

Peace out.

Ok, so price wise I'm looking for $700 for the roller. has all new Grainger gears, OldMiniBikes Warehouse #40 chains, new band brake and shafts, new bearings, new wheels and tires, with Twister frame modified for rear tube fixed arm, new fabricated body side expanded metal panels, Honda ATC front fork with solid down tubes, new custom seat and welded ear fender ( Fender may be cut to your preferred length) Needs paint, final shims on rear axle and power. Have Honda fuel tank if buyer wants the motorcycle look

Attachments

another one frame un molested, have all original parts. including re upolstered Bronc seat with original logo sewn on it, all new seat and sprung mounts, custom pipe on 301cc HF, 1050. needs paint new condition prepped original plastic tank

Attachments