Dan's Open Class "Number 5"

Love the Brass inlay or onlay for the front fender - I love that Steampunk look.

Dan Question, do you buy a hose clamp and stick on a brake lining or is it a standard item you can buy in the states?

danc9

Thanks guys, many items on the bike are there for alignment. They will not be there for the finish! Can't give it away just yet.....:shrug:

Yes, front wheel is going to be different, yes' there will be more brass on the bike, yes, it did get support in the front........it's now all apart for a long slow prep and paint. Hope to have some more images this week end,

DAN

danc9

4 April 2012

I got the top coat on today! I promised myself I was not going to rush it like I always do, and will wait a week or so to start final assembly. That being said, I'll be putting it back together next week end for sure, and I can't wait!!!!!

Till then,

DAN

danc9

14 April 2012

Got it put back together this morning. Didn't put an air filter on it and didn't wire a kill switch....not going to. I got the video uploading to YouTube and will post it in the next thread.....

I must say, the build was as fun as it gets. Sharing it with guys building there builds from all over the world was a great time. Thanks to the guys at OldMiniBikes, and to all the guys sharing their builds, till next time.....

DAN