DAVID WULF'S - Scratch Build - (Anything Goes)

delray

looking good david..........:thumbsup:
perfect size tires for that bike setup on dirt/clay. you should be able to roll that bike into the corners with
no problems.
at first was not so sure about the handle bars with no forward bends. at low speeds it seems like that style handle bar setup likes to over steer. something like a chopper bike does(your not going to be riding it at low speeds). i have notes on some forward bend handle bar minibikes are hard to turn the bike into a corner at high speeds. but i think with your handle bar setup it should turn nice into the corners at high speeds.
i think with your setup tires/frame,handle bars that bike will be a fast bike to watch......:thumbsup:
david has been doing is homework and yes engine too......:thumbsup:
just be glad am not showing up........with a tecumseh:laugh: have fun with it david.....:thumbsup:

man i want to ride that bike.........:scooter:

Thanks Brian for the compliments . The bars actually work well the bike is long enough so everything works well together . The only thing I want to change is maybe the rake , I'am at 31 degrees and is perfect for high speed running . But I think a want it at 28/29 , but we'll see .
Your TEC bring it on .

delray

if i am correct david , tires you have on that bike are speed rated for 60-70 mph....:thumbsup:big plus when going at higher speeds. won't get that tire wobble like you get with some minibike tires.......

HAHA! Cool bike David. Nice adjustment to your throttle challenge! I note your welding and fabrication has been really progressing, too. Very nice, all the way around. :thumbsup:

Well I finally got my piston for the HS50 , it's a 10 over stock TEC part . After going though three different places Tecumseh parts online found what they say maybe the last one on earth . Lol
I also have a aluminum flywheel that a friend of mine said will fit with some work , we'll see how this plays out .

Hi David,
Really nice work! If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me a little bit about your frame jig? Is that 3" angle iron you used? I love the jig design. I would like to use a few of your jig ideas.
Ron

Well it's been a while but I've been building a motor for this bike , no not the Tecumseh . I decided to build a predator that was kinda built already but just stock with billet parts . For the specs on the motor you can go to my built in the predator-clone section. I would like to say that the 26mm pumper - slide carb came from a new friend of mine David Wilson .
As far as I'am concerned the bike is done no paint , I like the bare steel and tig welds . I'll probably get a vid some time . And I also built a new aluminum intake manifold.

Wow, I thought he was dead :shrug: He lives here in town and used to come over all the time, he just dropped off the face of the earth last September :shrug:

Bike looks great David :thumbsup:
Randy he's not dead . Lol
We talk on the phone some and he is helping get this carb worked out . Why don't you go see him , he'd like that I'am sure .