DAVID WULF'S - Scratch Build - (Anything Goes)

This evening I picked up my hardware from fasten all . So when I got home I got the fork bolt hole drilled to the needed 3/4 for the bushings and bolt . Also got the axle bolts on and the spacers cut . The bonanza rear brake is gonna be fun the bolt that holds the assembly in place has nothing to bolt to . The nanza swing arms have a hole for this . I don't have a swing arm and my rear section is odd , so I'll have the make a bracket to weld to the frame that is slotted to hold the brake assembly in place . I also got the Jack shaft holes cut to 1 3/8 th's and the bearings in .

Well not much has happened on this bike but I did get the wheels painted and tires mounted . Today I got the wheel adjusters made and installed along with some spacers that go between the adjusters and the frame .

David I don't think I have ever seen a rear end setup that comes together quite like that one...incorporating the axle adjustability and the splicing of the axle tabs into the frame is really cool!! Very nice!! :thumbsup:

Well first thing is I want to reply to Jason's comment on how the rear of the frame is done . I saw it done on Facebook and also I've seen hard tail motorcycle frames and bicycles done this way .
On to progress today , I got the HS50 tore down to do a ring job but have seen that now she needs a new 10 over piston . Last time she was apart I some some mods to her and she should have been completely apart , so now I have a scored up piston and cylinder .

Well first thing is I want to reply to Jason's comment on how the rear of the frame is done . I saw it done on Facebook and also I've seen hard tail motorcycle frames and bicycles done this way .
Well David you replicated a lot of "cool" into a little area!! I really like that!!

I had the day off so I worked on the mini . First thing I did was to get the seat and gas tank mounts on the frame . The tank is mounted in what some might say is backward but it's how it's going to be . The wide part is facing the front and then it tapers back , it's the same as any old school motorcycle . The tank is also rubber mounted . The brake needed a tap welded to the frame to hold it from turning , it also had to be slotted so the wheel can be adjusted . And the main reason is cause the pit cock is in a position that it only works this way , and barely works at that .Also got the rear chain on , needed that so I can figure out the brake foot peddle and lingage . And last but not least I got the foot pegs on and halfway welded .

Last edited: