DB30 foot pegs

My DB30 appears to have aftermarket foot pegs (the silver Coleman-type) which are fine however they seem to be missing the spring and hardware to keep them sticking outward, they're just flopping around loosely. I cant seem to get a close look at the hardware to keep them in place and they're moving around in a complete 180 degree motion as well. Any pics or ideas would be helpful for a solution...

IMG_19561.jpg IMG_19551.jpg

These are the only 2 pictures i have. I took pictures so i remember how it went back together. The bike was sold so sorry i cant be of more help and grab more pictures.

If you're running the newer style pegs from one of the Coleman bikes you can get the whole assembly from their site. I doubt you'll find a correct set of pegs and springs for the bike unless you come across something on Ebay or someone willing to sell some.

This link is janky looking, but it goes straight to the Coleman page for the CT100U and shows the complete footpeg assy for $15. I've bought from them multiple times with no issue.

http://3546502.shop.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.123921/ctype.SS/SS.123921/.f

OK I’ll check those out thanks. But yeah if anybody has some to sell I’d be interested I can’t seem to find original ones for these bikes anywhere, the only close ones seem to have an angled bracket where the pin goes so that means the pegs would be tilted on an angle, no good

SAS289