db30 front end

Hi im Erik ,im new to this forum I just picked up a Baja doodle bug db30 used its in great shape except the front forks are bent ive looked all over the net for a replacement and the only thing I can find is either a Azusa or a coleman ct100u front end would either of these fit on to the db30 any help will be greatly appreciated thanks

the only forks i know that are a drop in are the forks from a regular doodlebug. the azusa forks are too narrow to fit the wheel that comes stock with a db

I wouldnt know.....check out the distance between the plates that hold the forks together and measure the head tube.....if its close, i'd slap em on there with a nice spacer. I had to use a couple for the original doodlebug forks to fit

the predetor swap kit is on the way from hotrod minibike and im picking up the engine from harbor freight this weekend its on sale for 89.99

Good buy on the engine..You really don't need a motor plate unless you having trouble lining it up coz takes away from you being able to fill gas.True some people love em.If works for you..:thumbsup:

Good buy on the engine..You really don't need a motor plate unless you having trouble lining it up coz takes away from you being able to fill gas.True some people love em.If works for you..:thumbsup:
it wont "take away" the ability to fill er up, youll just have to squeeze your hands in there to remove the cap.

also, what is the predator swap kit?

it wont "take away" the ability to fill er up, youll just have to squeeze your hands in there to remove the cap.

also, what is the predator swap kit?
I really meant would be harder to fill gas..the kit is usually an engine mounting plate to allow easier adjustability.I just never have had need for one but some people like em..

Last edited:
will the coleman ct100u front end fit the bike and original tire
The Coleman's would but they are way too short, I have a DB30 and CT100U sitting side by side in my man cave there is a difference in the bars and legs. Try Studz Powersports I hear they sell suspended forks for the DB30, I'll be getting some myself soon my DB rides too rough.

The Coleman's would but they are way too short, I have a DB30 and CT100U sitting side by side in my man cave there is a difference in the bars and legs. Try Studz Powersports I hear they sell suspended forks for the DB30, I'll be getting some myself soon my DB rides too rough.
I've heard a lot about studz, they need to get their website together....sheesh

Hi im Erik ,im new to this forum I just picked up a Baja doodle bug db30 used its in great shape except the front forks are bent ive looked all over the net for a replacement and the only thing I can find is either a Azusa or a coleman ct100u front end would either of these fit on to the db30 any help will be greatly appreciated thanks
Just straighten the ones you have. Its easy, clamp them to a table and use the frame for leverage. Here is how I straightened mine...

Ok so I picked up a motorized mob 80 rolling chassis and the front end fits perfect on the db30 so now I’m going to take the original 98cc and build the motovox also the db30 also is getting a predator 6.5 hp upgrade I’ll post pics when all is done