DB30 Mild Project

Bought it from a thot in a less desirable area of SF. She said it belonged to her ex and did 70+mph. It was cheap enough.

It came with a front wheel. Had to pull it to fit it in my wagon.

Fast forward some. I got a bit overzealous with the spray paint and didn't do that good of a job (drinking + spray painting....). It looks a bit ok 10' out. Also added a hydraulic brake, sprocket adapter with a 65t split sprocket and stuck on the seat from my CT200U project. New tires too.

This came out of it minus the header. Bought a billet flywheel and rod for it, plus it's getting a knockoff Mikuni since I had a spare. Hoping to get those installed this weekend. I still need to get a tank for it. Might go with a stock one for now if it will fit (haven't tried, have one from my other project). It's got some 1" or so "spacers" so the TAV will fit, guessing that will kill the clearance.

Got the engine together today. Has a billet rod and flywheel, header and Chikuni. Also has a Comet TAV on it. Got to redo the valve lash and finish up a few things. It should be up and running fairly soon.

Last edited: