DB30 Resurrection from the dead. :-)

2SlickNick

Glad you like it..I'm in Gilbert. .. when and where is your event. .. the dB is up in Sedona maybe I can bring it down if there is time .
If not, I've got other riders for myself and my Grandson's ready to ride down here. . Lets roll....PhxMark View attachment 236557
Awesome... I too am in Gilbert. January 20th is the hood ride. We have a Facebook group called the AZ mini bike riderZ. Check us out.

Here is last years ride.
Holy S***... where's the part where you get pulled over by the police. Lol. I'm definitely IN after watching this. Looks like an absolute blast. Will have to bring our "fastest bikes" to keep up with you guys, looks like you got some fast Minis and souped up Doodlebugs ... thanks for the invite mark

2SlickNick

Holy S***... where's the part where you get pulled over by the police. Lol. I'm definitely IN after watching this. Looks like an absolute blast. Will have to bring our "fastest bikes" to keep up with you guys, looks like you got some fast Minis and souped up Doodlebugs ... thanks for the invite mark
Absolutely! Everything from stock cruisers to modified. The police only asked us to leave because we were on private property... they mostly turn a blind eye to us as long as we are not speeding or acting reckless. Hope to see you out there. I am at Queen creek and Val vista area.

Absolutely! Everything from stock cruisers to modified. The police only asked us to leave because we were on private property... they mostly turn a blind eye to us as long as we are not speeding or acting reckless. Hope to see you out there. I am at Queen creek and Val vista area.
Yes sir. . See you there...I'll contact thru facebook...Phxminiguy52 mark