DB30S Upgrade/Rebuild Project

New Predator 212, jet, air and exhaust upgrades, new handle bars, suspension forks, chain/clutch guard, chain tension upgrade, hydraulic brakes & tachometer. Its a wheelie monster now! I have an RLV muffler coming in the mail. Way too loud for my neighborhood. We plan to run it up at our vacation cabin up at the lake. Sure the summer residents will appriciate some noise restriction......lol.

Attachments

New Predator 212, jet, air and exhaust upgrades, new handle bars, suspension forks, chain/clutch guard, chain tension upgrade, hydraulic brakes & tachometer. Its a wheelie monster now! I have an RLV muffler coming in the mail. Way too loud for my neighborhood. We plan to run it up at our vacation cabin up at the lake. Sure the summer residents will appriciate some noise restriction......lol.
Pic of before the upgrade. It was sitting in my garage for the past 8yrs because it just wasn't any fun to ride. Until now.......:scooter:

Attachments

gbabins1

Looks really good! I'm in the process of reviving our DB too. Currently it is one of the only bikes that doesn't get must use. It isn't too much fun offroad or the street. I'm about to change that.