Dead man walking

I just say "...that one? Oh, I bought it over a year ago, I guess you didn't see it..." And that's all that's said. :thumbsup:
I'm too young to be married, still in school, but that one works on my dad. Sometimes I just say it's for someone else or to resell too, no more questions after that

I love all of these ideas.keepum comin.I’ll figure it out.There are two kinds of motivation.Insperation and desperation.
Jay
You made your mistake when you proposed and didn't include the line that I told mine. I told her the cars were here when you came and the cars will be here when you go. That was, in just 2 more weeks, 38 years ago..... She is a car gal anyway. Take her to the junkyard and give her a screwdriver, a pair of pliers and a list. She will come back with the goodies....

When we moved on 06 I sold 85 FORD unique Holley carburetors to 1 guy. Still have 60 or so left....

She will backup the above statement if you ask her too....

Doug

I found that If I take my better 1/2 to Florida ( where we are at right now) she forgets or at least cuts me slack. Won't last long when we return but Oh boy the peace and quiet is Niiiiiice. !!
Joe

I found that If I take my better 1/2 to Florida ( where we are at right now) she forgets or at least cuts me slack. Won't last long when we return but Oh boy the peace and quiet is Niiiiiice. !!
Joe
Yes Joe, it buys you some time:laugh: Just remember to ask about her shoe or the purse collection that always falls out of style! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

I remind my wife of how many purses, and shoes she has! :smile:
That usually ends the discussion, if that doesn't work I always fall back on the following:
"I am at home, in the garage. I could very easily be at the bar."

I had a similar situation with a large snap on tool box I wanted to buy and actually had already purchased and picked up from the snap on dealer, of course I talked with the wife about how much I needed it to make my job easier, after talking it over she agreed. She then said let’s go get it so you can use it tomorrow at your job site and I said great, she thought we were going to the snap on dealers place of business, we walked out to our driveway and I opened the doors to my service vehicle and said just don’t stand there help me unload it. She was a little perturbed and wasn’t very impressed.

I have received some good advice here.I did’nt get to much grief but I have another one coming this week.This is Kinda like playing Russian roulette and I have pulled the trigger 5 times.