Deal..dang.

That one looks like it may even clean up decent to leave it as original as possible.

Who live's up that way...that could snag it for 'ya Tom ?

Yep Fort Wayne Indiana....home of AM radio station W.O.W.O..............

I'm tellin' my age now for sure....in the days when FM radio played nothing but elevator music, W.O.W.O. was the only AM station I could pick up after dark, in the major metropolis of Gastonia, North Carolina....in 1968...

The cool thing about WOWO...other than it kept me in touch with the 'outside' world as a pre-teen in the late '60's.....was that it was the first station I ever heard Steely Dan's 'Royal Scam' played. I remember I thought gee...that's weird sounding...kinda reminds the Perry Mason theme song..... but better ! Been a Steely Dan fan ever since !

Now back to mini bikes....somebody go nab that thing :laugh:

Last edited:
It is a chunk of sh!t....the most expensive parts are sold off already and all that is left is the dreams of spending tons of dough to reclaim those parts. And looks like it had high speed forks judging by the heat marks under the bottom tree. Just sayin.....

It is a chunk of sh!t....the most expensive parts are sold off already and all that is left is the dreams of spending tons of dough to reclaim those parts. And looks like it had high speed forks judging by the heat marks under the bottom tree. Just sayin.....
:laugh:

Aw Cheezy....that's 'cause you live in the mecca of mini bikes.....

pickin's are slim south of the Mason Dixon line....

we get excited about stuff that has anything original left on it :thumbsup:

This MTD is pretty tempting. he'd have to come down a little bit, but it's been listed for a while

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/snw/5577564813.html
Thanks Andy.....I saw that too....didn't realize that MTD did a mini cycle style bike...it is kind of neat, and other than motor and seat, looks fairly complete....I really like those type front forks.

I think the same guy (from Mint Hill) has a similar mini cycle looking Rupp frame posted on there for sale too...but it needs even more love than that MTD.

capguncowboy

Thanks Andy.....I saw that too....didn't realize that MTD did a mini cycle style bike...it is kind of neat, and other than motor and seat, looks fairly complete....I really like those type front forks.

I think the same guy (from Mint Hill) has a similar mini cycle looking Rupp frame posted on there for sale too...but it needs even more love than that MTD.
And he wants way too much for that Rupp Roadster 2 frame. There is far too much missing from the Rupp to be worth $400

Those leading front ends on the MTD mini cycles are really cool. I couldn't tell you how they ride, but they look like they'd be comfy.