Deer dragging

Hello folks. Bought me a ct200ex, cant pull me up a steep ditch. I'm 215. Want to drag deer #1, want to be quite #2, would like exhaust vented away from body dor scent control #3. Bought and installed 72 tooth rear sprocket. Helped but still doubt pull capability.

Could anyone throw suggestions for 3 desires above. Will do converter but broke now. Just trying to plan out purchases in order of needs.

Any help thanks and enjoy learning from you all.

Hello folks. Bought me a ct200ex, cant pull me up a steep ditch. I'm 215. Want to drag deer #1, want to be quite #2, would like exhaust vented away from body dor scent control #3. Bought and installed 72 tooth rear sprocket. Helped but still doubt pull capability.

Could anyone throw suggestions for 3 desires above. Will do converter but broke now. Just trying to plan out purchases in order of needs.

Tc will help a TON. I would do that before any other upgrades.

I have an mmb212 pro. Although it does have a little more hp than the coleman it has a 53 tooth rear sprocket and it has a lot of power. I think it would pull a deer easy. If you have a 72 tooth I think you will have plenty of power with a tc.
I had both the different mmb212 models, one with a clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket, and my current with the tc and 53 tooth. the first had no low end but the second is great, plus its faster!

Does Hot Rod Mini bikes build a bolt-on jackshaft for your machine?
Look at that at around 16:1 and a top end of 8-10 mph. Like a Gote Tote style bike.
Buy a good torque convertor.
Build your own exhaust and place the current muffler box back towards the rear, add a spark arrestor.
Look at images of Heath and all the fat tire vintage trail machines for ideas. They were/are substantial machines for trail use.
You would have to build a tow bar with height to keep the head up off the ground, and use a breakaway link to prevent a towing catastrophe.
Do what they said above.
Welcome

I have an mmb212 pro. Although it does have a little more hp than the coleman it has a 53 tooth rear sprocket and it has a lot of power. I think it would pull a deer easy. If you have a 72 tooth I think you will have plenty of power with a tc.
I had both the different mmb212 models, one with a clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket, and my current with the tc and 53 tooth. the first had no low end but the second is great, plus its faster!

Thanks. That's next on list. After tonight's weak attempt at dragging a very small doe, I may just put one on credit. Guess I should investigate Jack shaft recommendation above first. No way I can drag a decent sized buck. Chain popped off 2x.

Look at that at around 16:1 and a top end of 8-10 mph. Like a Gote Tote style bike.
Build your own exhaust and place the current muffler box back towards the rear, add a spark arrestor.
Look at images of Heath and all the fat tire vintage trail machines for ideas. They were/are substantial machines for trail use.
You would have to build a tow bar with height to keep the head up off the ground, and use a breakaway link to prevent a towing catastrophe.
Do what they said above.
Welcome

Thanks for all these ideas. What's a jack shaft?

I hear ya! I got rid of all my atvs. Now I have one drag race mini bike and that's fun, but I am starting to think a trail mini bike would be fun too. Hunting is but one use. I'd love to stud some tires and use one for ice fishing.

Do what they said above.
Welcome

Looks like hot rod does offer a jack shaft for me. You say above I should get the jack shaft and a torque converter? If I had to pick one, which will give me more pulling power. Would I still be burning up clutches with the JS?

Hot rod i asking whether the clutch is slipping or if the engine is just too weak to pull. Not sure how to tell.