Deltek Deckson Mini Bikes

maverick1

Hi Coop. I have a board on Facebook for SST Gemini Maverick owner group which covers Deltek. We have the top guy in the know who participates on there. He is one of your fellow country men. Feel free to join. I don't think there are a lot of Deltek's here in the states.

Good Luck
Rodney

The Delson/Decksons Were manufactured in Taiwan and imported into the States by "Small engine distributors" and sold under the "Scat-Cat" name.

buckeye

Hi Coop. I have a board on Facebook for SST Gemini Maverick owner group which covers Deltek. We have the top guy in the know who participates on there. He is one of your fellow country men. Feel free to join. I don't think there are a lot of Deltek's here in the states.

Good Luck
Rodney
How are ya Brother?

Good Luck
Rodney
Rodney what is the name of your Facebook group. I have a bike that appears to be a Deltek or Deckson?

Attachments

Hi im new to this forum and im currently restoring a 69 maverick 50cc mini and have run into some trouble rebuilding the gearbox portion of the engine,it sure is an odd setup ive never saw let alone rebuilt so if anyone has a schematic for this engine id very much appreciate it thanks.