Detroit drag racers and riders 2013

everybody getting ready for the 2013 race and riding season. we had a mini bike swap meet and mini bike show. Here are pics of some of the drag bikes that are coming out this year.

this isnt a drag bike but cool as hell.

This is 1 of 2 of outlawfabshops new drag bikes for 2013

this is #2 of outlawfabs new drag bike.

this Brians dual purpose rider/drag bike

Jb auto's Jr drag bike

pizza boy's(wildman500) jr dagster bike.

these are just a few of the bikes coming out this year, there are many more. Should be a fun year.

everybody getting ready for the 2013 race and riding season. we had a mini bike swap meet and mini bike show. Here are pics of some of the drag bikes that are coming out this year.

this isnt a drag bike but cool as hell.

This is 1 of 2 of outlawfabshops new drag bikes for 2013

this is #2 of outlawfabs new drag bike.

this Brians dual purpose rider/drag bike

Jb auto's Jr drag bike

pizza boy's(wildman500) jr dagster bike.

these are just a few of the bikes coming out this year, there are many more. Should be a fun year.

Props to outlaw on #1 . Thing looks wicked.

thanks goose, no more "outlaw copy shop" as you once called me, lol!!!
Lol. In all fairness I cant recall any drag bikes in the D looking like this b4 the WestCoast set it off. First drag set I remember out the D was a Bobs set up.

Nonetheless a few of you have stepped up your game an I too give props to you all.

Best part is now you all have time slips to aim at. I smell 6's on the WestCoast here real soon so you guys got the look now you gotta put it down.

Lol. In all fairness I cant recall any drag bikes in the D looking like this b4 the WestCoast set it off. First drag set I remember out the D was a Bobs set up.

Nonetheless a few of you have stepped up your game an I too give props to you all.

Best part is now you all have time slips to aim at. I smell 6's on the WestCoast here real soon so you guys got the look now you gotta put it down.
well u missed Outlaws very first drag bike build. He was building it before I got my bobs frame. Also we have several bikes that was stretched from over ten years ago.

Shouldnt u aim at those time slips as well:shrug: Its gonna be a fun year for sure. cant wait to see what happens this year here in the D and in cali.:scooter::scooter::scooter:

well u missed Outlaws very first drag bike build. He was building it before I got my bobs frame. Also we have several bikes that was stretched from over ten years ago.

Shouldnt u aim at those time slips as well:shrug: Its gonna be a fun year for sure. cant wait to see what happens this year here in the D and in cali.:scooter::scooter::scooter:
I'm talking about on this site. Same could be said about shooting video of these minidragbikes racing. WestCoast was first .....

We are looking to improve our times yes. We currently have the fastest small block on gas. An I feel we can go faster. We have a big block converter set up just sitting. But for now we will focus on small blocks.

I agree it will be fun. An believe we will see a 6 sec pass go down in Cali first. :thumbsup:

I'm talking about on this site. Same could be said about shooting video of these minidragbikes racing. WestCoast was first .....

We are looking to improve our times yes. We currently have the fastest small block on gas. An I feel we can go faster. We have a big block converter set up just sitting. But for now we will focus on small blocks.

I agree it will be fun. An believe we will see a 6 sec pass go down in Cali first. :thumbsup:
Just because u havent seen our vids from way back when, doesnt mean Cali was first. Ive only been racin bikes goin on 3 years, but ive seen video from 05 and Im sure it goes back further than that.

You sound like Mdb. cali didnt invent mini bikes, or racing, or dragbikes, or makin videos.

And as far as the first 6 second pass, we shall see:laugh: I gots that super powa now.

Just because u havent seen our vids from way back when, doesnt mean Cali was first. Ive only been racin bikes goin on 3 years, but ive seen video from 05 and Im sure it goes back further than that.

You sound like Mdb. cali didnt invent mini bikes, or racing, or dragbikes, or makin videos.

And as far as the first 6 second pass, we shall see:laugh:
Yup I invented it all ....... :laugh:

BTW what's the fastest one of your bikes has gone in the 1/8?

Only went 8.28@85mph right of the trailer with a 3 disc bully. was only able to make 1 pass do to a bent hub for the sprocket.
that's right. converter will be a whole new ball game. I believe we can run in the low 9sec index on gas with the new set up we have. It won't be the first small block on a tc on the west coast but it will be the first I'm ahware of to do it with a Polar set up.