Detroit's motor city minis 3rd year anniversary party and swap meet

Mac

I made enough money at my event I could fly to yours.
I'm too old though, so have a great time.:smile:
( This is a Bump to bring it to the top......)

I made enough money at my event I could fly to yours.
I'm too old though, so have a great time.:smile:
( This is a Bump to bring it to the top......)
I would have loved to come to your event....would really like to find some decent vintage go kart stuff. Maybe next year..

If we don't roll into 12'$ down at Fermi this weekend I will be able to make it! Are the handing out name tags?:laugh: Hello my mame is Dragbikemini :laugh:

I will be there finally got a new home computer and back online
I was just wondering what happened to you. Good to see you are back.:thumbsup:
If we don't roll into 12'$ down at Fermi this weekend I will be able to make it! Are the handing out name tags?:laugh: Hello my mame is Dragbikemini :laugh:
And I wouldn't wear a name tag..never know if someone will wanna shake my hand...or try and punch me in the noggin :laugh:

jeep4me

I'll have 3 bikes for sale...Aggie 98, Powell Challenger and possibly a Ruttman Spyder (may already be sold). Want to sell these.

:hammer:Willing to make a great deal on the Aggie and Challenger as a package deal....$850 for the pair...includes a few extras. Cash only, must pickup and pay for them the day of the swap meet.:hammer:

vwfan79

I'll be there, I have an old style predator with the billet parts, cam, head work ect...I will have with me that I'm selling. Anyone interested can PM me for details, will be able to run it at the show.