Detroit's motor city minis 3rd year anniversary party and swap meet

jeep4me

Liberty is packed to the gills. 3 bikes, 5 motors, seats, couple parts boxes, table, chair and snacks for the ride down. Ready for tomorrow.

Maybe Cheezy will actually make it to 2 swap meets in a row.....:confused:

Pictures!!

I made it down early and borrowed a camera from a friend.

Yoop and Yoop Jr. leaving early from the UP.

Jeep heading in with some of his stash!

and finally proof that cheesy showed up again.

jeep4me

Made it home from the swap meet. The drive back was MUCH better then the drive down.

Good to see some of the old familiar faces. Even somewhat enjoyed seeing Cheezy...somewhat:doah:and Mr.Pat and tman.

I'm sure there was others, I asked a bunch of guys if they were on the site and they all said no....or that they just viewed once and a while.

Here's a few photos.....

Mr. Pat and Cheezy with there newly purchased gems.

That's MeanDean with the black winter cap on....

This is Allied Leisure's booth....and that's Ray Michrina (Mr. Lil Indian) in the black/brown varsity coat.

Last edited:

vwfan79

Was another good show put on by motor city miniz. Good to see all the gang and see what everyone is working on. Picked up a 1970 Power Dyne Cougar from Dean, thanks for that. Left the show early to meet some other mini bikers and do some ice racing.

Last edited:
Detroit mini bike show

Hi Guys I was there at the Detroit mini bike show Brought a seat from Mean Dean for Rutt man mini bike sold a muffer . About 160 miles round trip from Lapeer Mich. Had a good time . Cant wait for the next show. Eric R Lapeer Mich.