Detroit's motor city minis 3rd year anniversary party and swap meet

Thanks everyone!

Well we made it a third year even though my competition said i would be out of business within a year! This year we're adding even more stock, performance and custom made parts. Adding more events. This should be our best year to date and can't wait to get back to hillsdale. All those still sitting on the fence on going get out there and support your hobby that supports you! You'll love it!
Now i will say this last three years have been a journey but it's been worth it. Made some really great friends that i would have never known without this adventure. The shop has cost me everything i have but i love it! As for the haters that hope i close up so they can pay the higher prices they had to pay before i came along and opened the only designated mini bike shop and lowered the prices so we could afford our hobby, keep hating because we're just getting started!!

buckeye

Congratulations.
Running a business for parts for a hobby can not be easy.
Not a lot of disposable income.
Good luck on the upcoming year. :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Brian thanks for working so hard at keeping this hobby alive and growing in Michigan.

I've been dealing with Brian since before I can remember.... back when we used to use the line " oh, I'm buying this/these minibike(s)for my kids/family/relatives/friends......" Come to think of it I heard a couple guys use that same line at this last swap meet.... lol

Brian's also one of the most knowledgeable minibike guys I know.

Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.:thumbsup:

Brooklyn Bob

If you haven't been to one of the rides that Brian puts on you don't know what you are missing. There is nothing like going down the road with 80 plus minibikes in a group. Thanks for organizing the rides and swap meets for us minibike lovers!

Congratulations Brian on your anniversary. I have purchased a couple of bikes from Brian--great guy to deal with and both he and his staff know their stuff when it comes to mini bikes. Many more Brian.