Detroits Ubly mini bike drag results

Here are just a few of the mini bike drag results, I didn't watch or see every bike these are the ones I know of. Feel free to add to this thread with ur results if you were there. And please post video if you can.

Ok fastest bike Kim at 8.97@79mph 13vangaurd

wildman500 went 10.85@66mph and with boogyman on it 9.88@70mph(3inch gx200)

Boogyman with stock bore stoke stroke gx200 went 9.95@75mph

Billy's dragon slayer went 9.90@69mph may have went faster but I didn't see it(gx390)

Mike Jones with 2 cycle 125cc kaw motor went 9.65@74mph

Skips pocket bike went 9.74@66mph(150cc wit built head)

Theres more I just gotta get the info.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Plenty of 9's and even one 8 second pass. It seems like everyone has gotten faster then before.

See if you can get a picture of Kim's time slip. I would like to see the details of his run.

I have the time slips but outlaw fab has the pics.I could lanch off the line hard. I had to open all the way 60 ft off the line had problems could not make any more passes.

I had a problem hooking do not have a slick. I made to passes 9.35 at 75 mph and 8.97 at 77 mph valve cover bolts came out on 3rd time all most ran in to tree.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That pocketbike was moving, they are at a big advantage especially in a short distance with a solid locking clutch that can shift gears. So they don't need to make 30+hp, they only need 20+hp.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
So, the Dragon Slayer isn't the quickest bike any more. I remember back when was beating everyone, and was only going 11's.

Sorry had to post up a little drama

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Thats funny "beating everyone" He was only racing 1 person back and forth.
I seen that bike sitting people out space and going around them. With many many videos to back it up.

Proof is a big key to people believing what people say. To be honest the bike didn't look fast at all, but that just made the rest of the bikes seem even slower to be loosing to this bike.

No one was running 9 seconds or even 10 seconds last year in the "D". You could have, you still have the same exact motor that is currently running in the 9's. But last year you just didn't have it in time to race the guys that was on video. So you missed out on the season.

I always had the power, I just never was a 1/8 mile guy.

I seen that bike sitting people out space and going around them. With many many videos to back it up.

Proof is a big key to people believing what people say. To be honest the bike didn't look fast at all, but that just made the rest of the bikes seem even slower to be loosing to this bike.

No one was running 9 seconds or even 10 seconds last year in the "D". You could have, you still have the same exact motor that is currently running in the 9's. But last year you just didn't have it in time to race the guys that was on video. So you missed out on the season.

I always had the power, I just never was a 1/8 mile guy.
What you saw was the dragon slayer test and tuning and other bikes getting beside him. You only saw him line up with Kim's bike for real races. Dragon slayer is a big block 390 and the other bikes were honda clones with like 15hp.

You may have seen boogyman on my bike with my clone gasser and he only lost by 4 or 5 bikes and actually the slayer had to catch him up top.

You are incorrect about no one running tens last year. Kim's bike was running in the low tens last year.

I had time to race last year, but no one told me when they were doing there secret racing. So that was that.