Dingo By Manco go cart

Got a Dingo Manco go kart 5 hp BS motor model #130212 Type # 1919-01
Code #88052507 Problem is at 3/4 full gas tank its like it ran out of gas.
I pulled off the carb cant tell if theres a pin hole in the pickup tube or not the gasket looked in bad shape too maybe sucking air but if that was the problem it would leak gas. Also took the plug out its a CJ8 plug badly carboned up is this the right plug

Any ideas help PLEASE

Thanks Dave

Last edited:
Check the diaphragm and spring on the side of the carb too. Make sure the passage from that chamber to the pickup tube is open. Also check that the passage from that chamber though the jet into the carb is clear, and the screen on the bottom of the pickup tube. Make sure the intake valve is seating well. It needs the blast of vacuum to operate the diaphragm. Before all of this, try a new plug. Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

Ok forgot about vent on gas cap and Ill just get a new gasket set for the carb thanks so much any thing else Ill be checking often to night and in the morning

got new needle & seat j 19 hotter plug diaprham an gasket set 2 turns out played with needle settings too choke must be on or it dies WHATS UP HELP PLEASE

Realy dirty gas tank all cleaned out as fare as the pickup tube it has a realy small diameter hole if i cut it off and put a stone type filter would i screw it up
all i need now is gasket maker THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP DAVE

Last edited: