Dirt Drag racer

delray

nice rocco, I see we did some mods to it from the last time I seen it. I bet that help a lot. where is your driver(daughter) she was real good at driving it the last time. like dragracertpp said earlier, are you going to symco. i'm sure some one would driver it.

Got to looking at this bike clutch and found that the engine moved back and it made the driver springs stretch out on top of it having a bad belt slip.
Brought it to iron invasion and when I started it the bike instantly wanted to take off. (not good) The torque converter belt was loose and that's why all these problems happened, I guess I need to make something to hold the engine from moving back. I had to replace the springs in the driver and now it takes off like its been shot out of a gun.

Took the engine off this bike so I could take it apart and found a blown head gasket. I wonder how long it was like that, it probably would have run a lot faster at Symco without a blown head gasket and slipping clutch. Yeah they make way better head gaskets now than when I put that engine together. I used to have a slick on it and run it on pavement and I remember it would accelerate fast and rev real high so I knew something was wrong.