DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE OR FUN RIDE Sept 19 sat.

OK girls and boys HERES THE DEAL i use to race flat track years ago , my friend owns / runs a groomed packed dirt oval with a TT course in the middle , also has food stands there up in Winchendon ma. up next to Gardner , RT 12 talked to him today about running minis and he said awesome idea.
first off i need to know how many are interested...... it would be a $10. fee ,we would run practice and 1 or 2 exhibition races just for fun to see how it goes then take it from there he also has family fun days that you pay a fee and ride till you drop!!
so i need a head count and will let him know as soon as we get an idea .. practice starts at 12 , races go off at 3 give or take. also there will be the regular flat track races so if you want to see awesome dirt flying sideways action let me know
ill have more info later go to wachusett vally riders club (Wachusett Valley Riders Club) and im sure there on youtube also
Rich

trinik7597

hey rich i will go for sure :thumbsup: a lot of my friends race flat track and tt events !! my bonanza just needs a regearing and i will bring it out

joshua. c.

I just realized that the date of the 19th is only 2 weeks away and my second job is scheduled threw that date already. I don't think I can make it.

If you post it on the Oldminibikes.com Facebook page you will get plenty of riders... How much do you you need to come up with for the Emt's?

It also says "Camping"..... Is that overnight or just bring your trailer and day camp while there? Trying to get Harleys Papa and maybe Peekster to bring their trikes.... I don't know if I have them go faster than an idle.......lol

Trying to get Harleys Papa and maybe Peekster to bring their trikes
As much as I would love to go and bring my trike so I could beat you and Peekster :thumbsup: I cant make it, its my step daughters 40th birthday and there will be corned beef and cake :laugh:
I could make it another weekend though :thumbsup: except for 10/24 that's the wifes birthday :thumbsup:

She"ll understand if your there first thing in the morning to wish her a Happy Birthday,then say " I gotta go now,I have a trike to race"