Dirtbike question

Yes i know that this is a minibike forum, but i stumbled across a definatly good deal for 80 bucks for an 50cc or 80cc yamaha, my question is just what model is this? The owner said it already had spark and compression but it needed a carb, too good to be true, but parts are replaceable :)Thanks!

E4D1F1C2-8C50-4AEF-9711-6AD4FA9811D3.png

Greetings ..looks like 70s Yamaha Enduro ..looks like maybe forks swapped..google it.. look for a engine or frame tag

Last edited:
Greetings ..looks like 70s Yamaha Enduro ..looks like maybe forks swapped..google it.. look for a engine or frame tag
Yeah, i dont have it right now, but ill probably pick it up it by the end of the week. The guy is selling a couple more part bikes that seem to be yamaha dirtbikes, so there is probably a big chance that the forks are from a parts donar of a different model.

olddog

From the pipe and side cover it looks like a GT80...the forks look don't look stock to me though...I've had a few of these none had those on them...

U
They were oil injected.....most people bypass that....I've run them both ways.

The oil tank is on the left side, I'm guessing that bike is bypassed.[/QUOTE
They were oil injected.....most people bypass that....I've run them both ways.

The oil tank is on the left side, I'm guessing that bike is bypassed.
yeah, probably, but its easy to undo, right? Plus there only 20 to 40 bucks for a new one, so im gonna change it alltogether