Dixie

markus

pretty sure they were a mini bike line that Dixie international/distributing was selling in the 1970's. They were a major Motorcycle parts supplier for many years. They were a company out of Ohio, the bikes/rollers were Taiwan made imports a lot of their parts were as well. BMI karts and parts has taken over a lot of the old stock that Dixie had. I have not seen anything related to these bikes come up out of the old stock though, many companies just jumped on the mini bike bandwagon in the early 1970's, that particular design, along with another version frame that they had is not to common to find compared to other imported rollers that were coming into north america. Roll O flex also used those type imported bikes as well from what I have seen, they were a Canadian company that made snowmobiles etc..

pretty sure they were a mini bike line that Dixie international/distributing was selling in the 1970's. They were a major Motorcycle parts supplier for many years. They were a company out of Ohio, the bikes/rollers were Taiwan made imports a lot of their parts were as well. BMI karts and parts has taken over a lot of the old stock that Dixie had. I have not seen anything related to these bikes come up out of the old stock though, many companies just jumped on the mini bike bandwagon in the early 1970's, that particular design, along with another version frame that they had is not to common to find compared to other imported rollers that were coming into north america. Roll O flex also used those type imported bikes as well from what I have seen, they were a Canadian company that made snowmobiles etc..