do i need new rings???

Lizardking

Nicely done! Luck was on your side because that flywheel could of caused some serious damage to you or someone else. Make sure you don't keep it at those high speeds for long bursts. Don't know the history of your engine but unless it's built properly just don't take it to those speeds.

What I do before dividing into something new is research and lots of it. Always look at different people's methods of doing things and read the comments on the "how to" videos. Usually if somthing is being done wrong multiple people will comment on it. Stay safe

Not only that Massacre I'm blown away by anyone that would wanna do 75mph on one! :eek:

Ooooh wait a sec, forgot 'bout my wild child! If'n it'll run a "Hunert n Fity" she's on it! :oops: Good things she's blessed!

You know 75? Going have to call Bull shit on that....no offense but I’ve been able to
Hit close to 50 and that’s pretty extreme...not saying it can’t be done but come on now, no tools etc....hate to Be the asshole here, but just saying....

SAS289

You know 75? Going have to call Bull shit on that....no offense but I’ve been able to
Hit close to 50 and that’s pretty extreme...not saying it can’t be done but come on now, no tools etc....hate to Be the asshole here, but just saying....
To some of these guys out there, 50 MPH is slow.

My drag bike will do 80mph in the 1/8 mile.
But I’ve never done it lmao.
And it’s a flathead
but it’s a BZ2 on methanol with a 33mm Mikuni with all the go fast parts

i'm still wondering if he needs new rings .....
No way of telling that based on the (very limited) information provided by the OP. (Unless I missed it he/she has not even told what make/size the engine is?) He/she has been asked numerous times to provide more details, however, has not done so. It cracks me up how they come here asking questions and want help, however do not provide us the courtesy of enough information so we have something to work with.

My heavily modded CT200U does a legit 60mph. It's not scary at that speed either.

OP is 100% full of shit that they're hitting 75mph though.