do i need new rings???

My heavily modded CT200U does a legit 60mph. It's not scary at that speed either.

OP is 100% full of shit that they're hitting 75mph though.
The dude is also ungrateful and apparently unappreciative. He never once thanked anyone for the replies he received from other members trying to help out.
Michael

The dude is also ungrateful and apparently unappreciative. He never once thanked anyone for the replies he received from other members trying to help out.
Michael
That's why I don't try to help people much on the minibike sub-reddit anymore. It's all sub-par builds and too often people don't say thanks or even give an upvote when you help them. I've made some long posts explaining stuff and it's like it falls on deaf ears. I'll just stick to making snide remarks (and getting downvoted all the time) and only helping those that seem to be actively engaged. If someone has questions and wants help I have no problem answering whatever questions they have.

That sub-reddit is great if you think a stage 1 Coleman bike is the coolest thing you've ever seen. It's all dudes with them circle jerking each other. Some of the shit that gets posted there and upvoted is just mind blowing too. Like why are you proud of that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/minibikes/comments/m48e6o
This type of shit. I know we all have to start somewhere, but really? Are you incapable of figuring out a solution to a very simple issue? You can post a pic on reddit, I'm sure you could Google "Doodlebug chain" and see how it should be run. Maybe watch a YT video on installing a minibike chain.