Do they still make West Bend engines????

The engine up above looks really good... I never done it but I was told you find a kart engine that you want, a nice photo on the internet. Get a nice copy, then you post it on Craigslist and say you want this engine or other parts you need. I was told this works and you can get a nice engine for a low price. I hear it works just that simple...

I just called up U.S. motors (1-262-728-3593) to ask them questions like what I posted yesterday. To my surprised the number was disconnected... I don't have facebook, does anyone have the email to "Ryan Courts"? I will keep everyone posted with what he said... Thank you.
Find me on Facebook. Or just Google “West Bend 820”. My website is the first link, and my photos and videos are all over the place. I’m not hard to find PowerBeeEngine.com

Hi Ryan,
Yeah I talked to you before, what matters is I found you... The good thing is many 580's have been built... Good news I think... Unlike other engines. Not sure if I should build a new 580 or a classic 580. Thank you for getting back. Talk to you again...
-Frank