Dobie's new project

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Hey KBS8ball you should see the seat he is going to put on this thing. It's one of those loooooong Azusa seats. He needs a much wider custom seat, so I told him about you.

Haha, i thought the 13hp vanguard motor was a monster.

Did he build the frame himself?

Also minidragbike, how come none of you run torque converters? Have you and your mates made a rule of centrifical clutches only? I've seen some of the videos of your mates bikes and they are pretty extreme. Just imagine the acceleration you would get with a torque converter.

MDB,

That is a great looking set-up. With the type of riding that you guys do I think that is going to be the standard for everyone else to shoot for in a drag bike:thumbsup:.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
My buddy big Duff made the frame, like the other race frames.
I think he may use a torque converter with this one? There is no rules for the type of clutch you run.

KBS8ball/Kenny PM me your contact number so I can give it to him. I will see him later today.

Thanks x-90 rider, it will have wheel bars when finished too.

This is another frame big Duff just finished up for me to ship out.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Here it is again with the motor in it. He said he will have it on a test run this Saturday. And I will be there to get it on video.:thumbsup: All I really know about the motor is that it has a 48mm flatslide mikuni on it.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
He has hydraulic disc brakes.
The tires are basic 12.90 jr.dragster tires.

Just looking at it make me have bad thoughts. But I hope the test and tune session goes well. If it goes good, it will be on You Tube. If it goes bad, it will be on Stupid Videos.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
He doesn't build normal frames. You can buy those from Joe's from $80-$150 depending on size and features.

The seat is pretty cool, and I don't know who did it for him.