Does anybody ride without tools?

I would never do such a thing!
Today, my chain bound up, riding high on my rear sprocket, broke my chain tensioner.
So I pushed the tire full forward, then loosened the engine, and pushed it forward too.
There are times when tools aren't needed, but when you are out on torturous trails, stuff happens.
Other stupid things like the pull start pawls falling out, etc.
I have not yet walked her home,...I don't leave home without me tools.
How about you?

toomanytoys

I have a little big under my seat. Screw driver, baby channel locks, 6" Cresent wrench and a master link.

That should enable me to fix most things on the trails.

Last time though I went for a short ride and I broke a master link. Realized my bag was laying on the work bench. 2 mile run back to the house and 2 miles back to the bike. Got my exercise in for the day.

toomanytoys

It's always a good feeling arriving home,...with the bike.
I'd say though, these Colemans do have a decent engine on them, GX200 clone.
Mine was the original hisun. It ate a valve. I had the throttle stop screw removed and the governor slightly tweaked. It would max at 3900-4000.

Predator for awhile now the tillotson 212r. Throttle stop removed, and same governor setting.

Tillotson is by far the strongest. 5400rpm out of the box and it pulls the hardest.

I74

My GX-200 ,, not usually.
I always do a pre flight check, & also try not to stray more than a mile from home.

My electric stuff,, I always carry a couple of extra fuses, plus also an allen wrench on my electric Mini,, so I can remove the 3 allen bolts on the left side cover, to access the Li battery packs ect.

It is important that you carry a toolbox in your ride along with first aid. Finally, it is a machine with no brain and feeling. Especially when you are on a long tour, a tool kit is as important as having a bottle of drinking water while walking in the desert.

It is important that you carry a toolbox in your ride along with first aid. Finally, it is a machine with no brain and feeling. Especially when you are on a long tour, a tool kit is as important as having a bottle of drinking water while walking in the desert.
I learned the importance of bringing tools every time when I was riding the motor-bicycle, those 2 strokes vibrate so bad that nuts would vibrate loose. Tools got me home more than once with the mini.

But as a kid, I always had an adjustable wrench in my back pocket when I went bicycling.