Done!

Become a misanthrope. Then go find yourself another hobby where you don't have to interact with others. My recommendation....Add another section to this site. You can call it: Sore Losers, Crybabies, Quitters, or whatever. Then sign your name and move on. Ogy
Some of us can be misanthropic and be involved on a mini bike website. Others of us are just here to offer platitudes and be a buddy.
Neck definitely wasn't one of those who needed a mini bike website to further himself in this hobby, nor did he require the rank and file on here to post little snippets of "good job" or anything else. Moreover, his leaving has nothing to do with the rank and file.

"We're only human after all." But that doesn't count unless it's a buddy. Otherwise you just hear how great he is in real life, while trying to ignore thousands of posts of pablum.

Now that would be a good section to add: "Platitudes and Ass kissing."

I had a disagreement with him once but did not hold a grudge really, it was a long time ago in the big scheme of things really anyway. I like Cliff, he tells it like it is damn the consequences and I like that take on things. I never bought from or sold anything to him but we tried to make a deal a couple if times. And he does miss Paul and I would too if I was as close as he was to him, they are buddies and hang out so Paul being gone was awkward I would imagine. I wish he'd reconsider but he's gonna do what he does, I wish him the best.:thumbsup:

I never had a problem with him either. But if your going to leave just leave. Your friends will email you but the majority just don't care about another useless thread.