Doodle Bug Sidecar Build !!

Pics

Hey Thanks Guys, Everybody likes compliments including me,, iam proud of the build Especially that it only cost me about 19 dollars, paint and misc,, nuts bolts, I had the rest laying around,, let me know if you guys want to see my 1972 ST90 build,,,, Its a nice one !!!!

Hey Thanks Guys, Everybody likes compliments including me,, iam proud of the build Especially that it only cost me about 19 dollars, paint and misc,, nuts bolts, I had the rest laying around,, let me know if you guys want to see my 1972 ST90 build,,,, Its a nice one !!!!
yes please show us more of your work. would ove to see the 72 st90

GustoGuy

How does it handle with the side car? Impressive that you built this for just $19.00. Where did you get the side car and what was it from? It looks very custom and almost like it was built that way from the factory

Thanks

Hey Gusto,, It was things I had layin round my shop,, the metal is from an old HF dolly, I looked it over and cut it all apart, the bends in the handle and everything was perfect for the radius in the frame, I cut it all up and welded it, then I put a piece of inch and an 8th plywood I had laying around and cut it to fit, painted it,, also the sidecar is pinned to the mini bike frame,, SO,, if you want to ride the mini bike ,, just unpin it in 5 seconds and WALLA,, Just the mini bike, its is very strong,, I am 250 pounds my buddy is 300 pounds and it packs us around like no problem, The HF engine was a gift, and well,, the paint and a few nuts and bolts is about all I paid for,, Its very strong, I tried to break it ,, But cant did that so the grandkids would be safe,, Its Bad ass And Lots of fun ,, even for adults, I put in the PMR jackshaft and jetted the carb, put a header on it after market air filter 3200 stall clutch, this thing flies,,