Doodle-Cop U got Ur Story, I got Mine.....

Doodle-Cop

We all got story's of leaving the cop in a cruiser in the dust. So I thought, on this last nite of entries, what the cop should of had to catch our butt-tocks back in da day. So here is my last minute entry on what the Po-PO should have had. I want you all that got away, on that day, to post your story here:

I will take a DoodleBug DBR30 and transform it, into the mini cop bike that should of got ya!! Ha Ha!!!

(Can of bevarge can be seen behind the smoker, and, watch, Da Smoka!)

vwfan79

I'll post my story, I work at a shop where we do all the repairs and maintenance for the local cops so I know most of them and vise versa. I was riding around in my neighborhood and came around a corner to see a cop sitting there so I eased of the gas and slowly went by, he didn't say anything till the next time I saw him at the shop and he was somewhat nice about it this time. I was out riding again and came up to a main rode and for some dumb reason decided to run it, I was doing close to 50mph in a 35 and was almost to my street when a cop passed in the other lane, come to find out it was the same one. This time when he talked to me at the shop he wasn't so nice, the only reason he didn't turn around was because he was headed to a call. The third time was when some people called the cops because I was going too fast down their street and my bike was too loud, the same cop showed up at my house this time. We had a nice long talk and he thankfully let me go because of where I work and such but made sure that I knew if it happened again my bike was gone and I was going to jail. So needless to say I don't do much riding around my house any more. All of this was on a DB30 too.

Gotta Love it. was the original Rubber Band 2.8hp engine on it??? Next time carry a creme filled chocalate dog nut wiff ya, and toss it as soon as the lights and sirens come on.

The fender is off a Buell Motorcycle, The marker lights and bracket plate are original Harley Davidson Police, The headlights are El cheapo fog lites, and I think this is getting a lil out of control....

This Chinese paint must have been baked on by the devil in hell. 2 coats of aircraft stripper and barely takes off the shine. I think I will take it straight to the bead blaster!!

cxbra

Very cool build.. Nothing like outrunning the law! Believe it or not I got away from the cops on a STOCK DB30 with the 2hp engine haha, it was only because I hid around a corner and he went flying past me like a dumbass and I just rode out quietly in the opposite direction :thumbsup::scooter:

Funny last time I was even in Palm Bay Fl, I remember seeing the one cop looking at a "Imports r us" motorcycle magazine and I could see he was dreaming of one of these, keep going it may catch on and you can sell a limited edition to the trailer park commandos.
did they ever get a real PD, or they still using one of those rent an office's they drive in???? just kidding.......................red423

On my DB's, I had to soak it in paint remover for several days, just keep it wet and applying more over it as the layers start to come off.

The Chinese paint may fade a lot with age but it is tough. Probably has lots of lead in it...

Oh, and bead blasting will do nothing. You will need very coarse sand to get through that paint.

Red, Palm Bay, (Pompei), got its own Gestapo over 20 years ago. Due to numerous projects, I may be putting the entire, "Make your Doodle a cop bike" package together for sale on OldMiniBikes soon, (minus da doodlebug). I also have a pair of new, small, hard saddle bags with brackets, that I may toss in on the deal. Keep in mind this is just a mock up and requires modification to make fit, but the basic premise is there!:devil2: