Doodle / dirt bug front disc brake set up

125ccCrazy

I have the parts needed to convert your DB to disc brakes on the front... I have a 6" steel wheel with flange for disc rotor, brake rotor,
bearings, caliper, handle, and bracket to weld to the forks for the caliper.. You'll have to cut your factory spacers down and weld the bracket to your fork tube...

asking $50

125ccCrazy

sorry guys its ben a crazy week so far, I am trying to locate the parts needed to put another set together but i havent had any success as of yet... As soon as i get more info I'll surely let you know..

125ccCrazy

This is what I have, I still need to finish blasting the wheel and shoot a coat of primer on it... The brake handle is black plastic with a chrome handle and wired for a brake switch for a brake light..

125ccCrazy

Do you have any pics on how your caliper bracket looks mounted to the fork leg?
No, this one here will fit over the axle, only thing it will need is a U shape bracket welded to it to fit on either side of the fork tube to keep it from moving back and forth, much easier than welding it to the forks plus it will be removable if later on it wasnt wanted or someone wanted to use the set up on another bike..