Doodlebug DB30

Well, there's one head honcho. Guess you'll go right to the top. I'm not saying I disagree with you because I don't. If someone wants to sell something at their price so be it. I just can't help clean up the mess.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Well, there's one head honcho. Guess you'll go right to the top. I'm not saying I disagree with you because I don't. If someone wants to sell something at their price so be it. I just can't help clean up the mess.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]
Then why in the hell are you chiming in?

I went threw the same thing a few months ago with some winner when I replied to a post that said nice bike and someone wrote me and said how I was braking the rules and you girls need to talk some were else and went as far as to keep emailing me with threats and everything else. lol all because I said its a nice bike! now I did brake the rule as to not clutter up a for sale post like i'm doing right now, but its no worse then the same circle of BFF's yea BFF's bashing new guys on every single post they make. If you don't like a price or anything else i'm sure you have a back button on your computer to go back on with your own business. I don't even know why i'm still part of this community. I guess I like mini bikes that much. Good luck on your sale buddy just don't answer to negative comments they will stop soon as theres something else put up for sale.

I went threw the same thing a few months ago with some winner when I replied to a post that said nice bike and someone wrote me and said how I was braking the rules and you girls need to talk some were else and went as far as to keep emailing me with threats and everything else. lol all because I said its a nice bike! now I did brake the rule as to not clutter up a for sale post like i'm doing right now, but its no worse then the same circle of BFF's yea BFF's bashing new guys on every single post they make. If you don't like a price or anything else i'm sure you have a back button on your computer to go back on with your own business. I don't even know why i'm still part of this community. I guess I like mini bikes that much. Good luck on your sale buddy just don't answer to negative comments they will stop soon as theres something else put up for sale.
Yeah I asked a question about a bike in an ad a few years back and some ass bag sent me a nasty message and it wasnt even his bike. Good luck with your sale buddy. I agree if it isn't a question about the bike or an encouraging comment they should be deleted

i remember when i first saw this topic,and the initial few replies,i was shaking my head.
now,its 5 pages long??
really? there should be some form of mod/owner action on this.

pretty shameful behaviour it looks like to me.
educating someone as to what their bike is worth is one thing,but to be mocking a member??
bad karma there,and poor form to boot.

i remember when i first saw this topic,and the initial few replies,i was shaking my head.
now,its 5 pages long??
really? there should be some form of mod/owner action on this.
I PMed the "owner" back on 3/24/16 (see my post on the previous page). Have not heard back from him (yet?)
Michael

this is the part that i remember....
Not that id want anyone banned,but perhaps a quiet word or two...to discourage future posts.
Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.
also,to the op,
rwhxk3

minibikin`s response was informing the other poster/Creia we appear to be modless?
he was trying to be helpful,and really didnt deserve your wrath,even tho some who posted did.
jmo.

also,on your paint,is that a metallic green?
its hard to tell,maybe its my pc monitor.

Twid

Here are some pretty simple rules.

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Posting "Or best offer" is fine, but not "Make an offer". That's for eBay.
Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Bump your thread once per week.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Early bumping is becoming a problem. Once every seven days, no earlier.

Also, comments like, "Nice bike!", "That's a great price!" or "Good luck on your sale!" are not needed. If you want to tell the seller those things then send a PM to them.

Only post a reply to a thread if you have a question about the bike or parts or if you are interested in buying the item/items.

Once an item is sold do not post any more comments to the thread.

Thanks!

rwhxk3

this is the part that i remember....
Not that id want anyone banned,but perhaps a quiet word or two...to discourage future posts.

also,to the op,
rwhxk3

minibikin`s response was informing the other poster/Creia we appear to be modless?
he was trying to be helpful,and really didnt deserve your wrath,even tho some who posted did.
jmo.

also,on your paint,is that a metallic green?
its hard to tell,maybe its my pc monitor.
It's called....crap....shocker yellow. 2 layer powder coat. Looks pretty nice in person.