DoodleBug DB30S stock parts, and some new parts

Selling a few stock parts off my project... DB30S... also selling a couple of parts i purchased but cannot use, as the rims bolt pattern is different... if shipping is easier without the tires, am taking those off, the front is ok, the rear needs to be replaced, but have a new street tire for it for sale also... will get pics up of the stuff individually, as soon as i pull it off the bike... waiting on the tire to arrive, should be here tomorrow...

some people like to take the rear wheel and throw it on the front for brakes up front too...

off this bike

USED:
Stock front wheel 6", with tire- $30 shipped

Stock rear wheel 6", with stock sprocket and disc rotor, no tire- $50 shipped SOLD

Stock clutch cover, chain guard, motor... make offer

Stock rear caliper, with lever (sorry :censure: brakes!) $15 shipped SOLD
dirty in pic

BRAND NEW:
OldMiniBikes Rear Split Sprocket Adapter $45 shipped, with spilt sprockets SOLD
OldMiniBikes Split Sprocket set (54t)

Street Style Rear Tire 13x6.5-6 (Qingda) $35 shipped SOLD

I haven't tried to see if I can return any of the new stuff yet (I know I can return the tire)... figured since I would have to pack and ship the stuff back, I would offer it here in the meantime... because the new rear tire and sprockets, with the stock rear wheel, may be an upgrade for someone...

if you feel my prices are off, high or low and really need the part, feel free to make reasonable offers... with the new parts, including shipping, i paid more than my asking price...

Last edited:

IJG

Brakes Please

I am interested in the brake handle lever, caliper & cable Please.
I have pay pal,prepaid debit cards,money orders.

I am interested in the brake handle lever, caliper & cable Please.
I have pay pal,prepaid debit cards,money orders.
will be sent out by tomorrow, have to take the lever off, but will be done today and sent out ...

has already been taken care of by another member (whom I do not feel comfortable releasing the name, as he did this through pm)... he can chime in if he wants to... or not... :thumbsup:

Rear wheel

I'll take the rear wheel if still available. :thumbsup:

I sent a PM but it is not showing as "sent" from my end. Possibly need a certain post count to use PMs'??

If you shoot me an email I'll send the funds and give you the ship to address.

thanks,
Dave T

dave@accentindustrial.com

IJG

Agreed.

Correct. I should of remembered that. As I drooled looking at that in hotrodminibikes.com along with the hydra brakes.