doodlebug sprocket adapter

I'm looking for the one OldMiniBikes sells. Does anyone know if OldMiniBikes will ever get them back in stock? Does anyone else sell them?

In case cheezy can't help you; I will let you know that OldMiniBikes will most likely re-stock. I emailed them just after Christmas asking about the adaptors and I was told there was a shipment delay from their supplier. I think it took about 2-3 weeks (?) before the adaptors were back in stock. I was updated every 3-4 days from OldMiniBikes regarding the shipment. A+++ for customer service! I bought one for this years build-off - so if they are out already I am sure they will be getting more in eventually.

Daniel Coop

My second one just showed up today... But it had been delayed about a week. Strangely, when I ordered it, their website said they had 9 in stock, but then they emailed me saying my entire order was going to be delayed 2 weeks because they were back ordered on the adapter and I opted for the free shipping. I had to remind them how much I had spent with them over the last year before they sent out my partial order. Then a day later, they emailed me saying that the adapter was now shipped. Don't forget to upgrade to longer adapter/hub bolts because your stock's will be too short. Some members got in a slightly heated debate about bolt grades last time I brought this up...lol IMG_20170307_101056572.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice piece Daniel, thanks for the close up picture, what is the thickness of that thing?

Every time I have thought about ordering one, they are out of stock.

Last edited: