Dr. Shop Teacher's - "Lil" Indian Model 600 - (Vintage Class)

And you have two whole months to do a ride video! :laugh: :scooter:
Dave....you are a Savant!

Little issue with the ride quality of the Lil Nightmare. Markus, when he shaped the kick stand for me, used 10.5" tall tires to check the height as he should have. The tires that came on the Allied Leisure rims are knobbies that are less than 9.5."

I've already bottomed out twice test riding and had to mix up some paint to repair the bottom of the jackshaft plate. The one good tire that came with the bike was a Kenda 304A scooter tire that just happens to be 10.5." So, i've ordered another one to match. Not exactly knobbies but still have the look I wanted.

At last, Lil Nightmare is complete.

Had to remake the bracket for the clutch guard. The depth of the clutch with the step off bushings made my first bracket too narrow. Normally I'm not one for manufacturer decals; however, since Jim Donovan offered so much of his time to helping me it was only appropriate to put a decal on the cover. I also installed taller tires so the bike does not bottom out as it did and the kickstand now works. So here are the final pics--

And, now for the video--Prelude to the Shriner Parade!

Squeezed all 6'5" of me on the the Lil Nightmare. Thanks again to all of you who offered encouragement, advice, technical data and know-how. :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/LZozg-R0bNI

*and, sometimes when I upload, the Youtube screen is embedded and this time it's not....:shrug:

Last edited:
That in my opinion is the perfect mini bike ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:It don't get no better than that , I know you worked your arsse off on that thing...but I think it paid off ![video=youtube_share;LZozg-R0bNI]https://youtu.be/LZozg-R0bNI?t=9[/video]

Now set that Lil Indian up on the mantle and enjoy it. I copied a pic of it for my files ( hope you don't mind )

My Favorite Pic !

Last edited:
Pete, absolutely perfect! I really admire your patience and persistence. Thank you for a methodical write up and congrats on completing the all American Minibike! You kind of look like Grape Ape riding that little bigger lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That in my opinion is the perfect mini bike ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:It don't get no better than that , I know you worked your arsse off on that thing...but I think it paid off ![video=youtube_share;LZozg-R0bNI]https://youtu.be/LZozg-R0bNI?t=9[/video]

Now set that Lil Indian up on the mantle and enjoy it. I copied a pic of it for my files ( hope you don't mind )

My Favorite Pic !

Thanks, Eric! It was a killer (literally) project to do....and my wife says it's cute....Well, o.k. I guess!:laugh:

Pete it looks great, all you need is a Fez and you would fit right in :thumbsup:
I have a Fez someplace....:laugh: thank you, sir!

Great work my friend !
Thanks, Ang! What a project to have sunk my teeth into..:grind:

Pete, absolutely perfect! I really admire your patience and persistence. Thank you for a methodical write up and congrats on completing the all American Minibike! You kind of look like Grape Ape riding that little bigger lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was hoping for Magilla Gorilla, but I'll take it! I was so far back on the seat that it popped a wheelie on me before the video shoot today. All that from a 3hp!:eek:ut:

buckeye

Wow that has to be one of the nicest ever.
And know the hell you paid to get there males it even specialer..
Awesome Pete!:clap::clap::clap: