Dragstrip Riot October 28th Orlando Speedworld need mini-bikes for MB Drags

Hey Fellas, Kinda last minute, but our car club will be hosting a nostalgia drag event, October 28th, at Orlando Speed-world.
Orlando Speed World Dragway

Looking to assemble some cool mini-bikes for a drag race portion of the event. Even if you can't bring yours, may be a fun time to just come spectate.

Here is a thread, on The Hamb, that has a few more details.
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...iot-orlando-speedworld.1070379/#post-12148856

We also host the Groundhog Gala vintage hot rod and custom extravaganza, in February. another good time to come and hang out and show off your vintage mini. Will keep y'all posted on that event too.
Thanks, JT
https://www.facebook.com/misfires.carclub/

Attachments

Last edited:
florida minibike drag racing league will be there and ive volunteered to organize the minibikes into classes so everyone will have good competition and fun. bill from satans speed shop informed me that the racers will be able to inter the track at 7:30/8:00am Saturday morning to get set up and ready for the drags..after you have signed up we will have a minibike meeting at our pits. go over the classes and get everyone in the right like same classes for competition. there will also be some outlaw runs test and tune and grudge matches. the florida minibike drag racing league has open pits for anyone that needs help.repairs and or tuning etc we will bring what we can to help best we can---see you all there.

I been working hard to get my junk ready and I will be there. I see talk about mini bike pits. Will there be a certain area where all the mini bike people will be parking together on the race side of the track?

I plan on being the first through the gate at 7;30 and will try to get a nice place, it would be cool if all the minibikers could pit in the same area but its usually first come first serve with pit parking unless they have assignments for classes. we will have our canopy and banner up asap so you can find us and hopefully pit close,,as always if you need any help with your minibike we will do what we can for ya.