Dual predator carb set up for my 67nova

Rowedoo

We need to set up a poll.......Stay stock ish ........Or hack saw a hood.........I vote for stock .....ish.......They are only that way once .

Last edited:

Gatecrasher

Boring. I just sold my restored 1965 Nova SS show car that I had owned for 20 years to fund the '64 pro street project.

Stock is cool but not nearly as fun as pro street.

Hoods are easy to replace. Steel ones are even being reproduced now.

Hopefully you meant you want to setup a "poll" not a "pole".

toomanytoys

They will look great.......But unless you are going to the strip they are kind of overkill on that tunnel ram.....A new efi system is the way to go .
I agree with the new EFI systems. My buddy is running a 350 with an efi live setup. He said he had 1500 in it money well spent to me! Darn thing is a best.

Rowedoo

Boring. I just sold my restored 1965 Nova SS show car that I had owned for 20 years to fund the '64 pro street project.

Stock is cool but not nearly as fun as pro street.

Hoods are easy to replace. Steel ones are even being reproduced now.

Hopefully you meant you want to setup a "poll" not a "pole".
Fixed it .

novadose74

Are you on SNS forum?

I went and bought a used steel hood for my '64 for $99 and am having a steel cowl induction scoop fabbed for it that will have a hole in the top for the blower to stick out of. I hate fiberglass hoods. They don't fit as good and when I mount my ultra-rare mint NOS front hood diecast I want it on steel - not fiberglass. My last fiberglass hood warped over time.

View attachment 292563
Yes I’m that forum, haven’t been active in a while since I restored the 67