Dual Westbends!!

Found this pic in a children's book today at work!! Yes work is important.....but this is dual Westbends!! Probably posted before but if not enjoy!!!! :thumbsup: If not Westbends feel free to elaborate!!!!

If you go to Vintage Karting which is where that video came from and look under Riverside race you will see a battle between twin West Bend 820s and a kart with a Konig alcohol boat motor on it. The Konig swap was built by the West Bend Guru in Calif-- a super nice guy that I got NOS parts from for my Tom Thumb. I am still looking for broken Konig cranks for him as I used to race Konigs on Hydroplanes. That kart is insane and will walk by the twin West Bends.

Sorry for the mistake fella's........shrouds didn't look right to me either......wanted to share the photo though....chalk it up as a bad heading!! Thank to all for the correct info!!

i think that is a C-Open class kart. I used to run Stock Reed Light in 1971, a McCullough kart with a Mac 91B. It handled horribly and I had no clue about set-up. However, the stock engine was one of those that was just hotter than most. I can't believe I never took any pictures of it, or at the races. There was a really cool road course that is now a Safeway and strip mall.